- Saraiva´s offer a whole content of books Didactics, Paradicdatic, Law, Business, Economics, Management and Accounting
- Important participation of publish lines in Scientific, Technical and Professional (STP). 15% of market share
- 4th larger Publisher in Didactics books – around 16% market share
- National Distribution: Chain of 13 branches and 17 dealers
- Public company and controller of Saraiva e Siciliano S.A
- Teaching System Division: Ético and Agora
- Universities teaching platform: Saraiva Solução de Aprendizagem (SSA)
- Digitals initiatives to High School and Elementary School I and II: Jornadas and Conecte
- More than 1,600 titles converted to digital format
SARAIVA - RETAIL
- Larger bookstore chain by revenue from Brazil – 105 stores (dec/2012)
- 50 Megastores, 19 New Regular, 31 Regular and 5 iTowns (Apple Premium Reseller)
- Pionner on Megastores concept in Brazil: focus on "Buy Experience"
- Complementary Mix: Books, CDs, DVDs, stationery, periodical, electronics, games, phones, etc
- Services mixo n the stores: cellphone recharge, insurance and extended warranty, guaranteed delivery, coffee, events and kids place, tickets and magazines subscription
- Consumer relations: Saraiva Plus fidelity, large presence on social networks, own call center, website Saraiva Conteúdo, Saraiva´s credit card
- Cultural events: More than 4,500 educational and cultural events per year in stores
- Pioneer on Brazil´s e-commerce - 1998
- One of the largests on-line retailers of Brazil.
- More than 2.0 million of active clients in December 2012.
- Integrates operation between stores and e-commerce and enlarged mix of products (toys, health and beauty and electroportables).
- 3 Distribuition Center (2 São Paulo + 1 Salvador)
- Services offered: Insurance and extended warranty, guaranteed delivery, express delivery, one-click-buy, fast delivery, digital processing service.
- Marketplace concept: Saraiva Sports, Saraiva Travel, Saraiva Magazine Subscription, Saraiva Courses, Saraiva Glasses, Saraiva Flowers and reversal marketplace in a partnership with Walmart to sell books and stationery.
- Digitals initiatives: Sales and Rental movies, larger e-books catalog, app to smartphones and television Saraiva Digital Reader.